On this page:
- What is a travel bubble? |
- Benefits of a travel bubble
Join our Travel Bubble
Summer has moved!
Did you hear? Summer has moved this year! Travel Bubble with your nearest and dearest to one of our top, luxuriously secluded destinations around the world. Our most spectacular Top Destinations could soon have you soaring off to the pristine beauty of islands such as Mauritius, Seychelles, the Maldives and Sri Lanka, which help make up the heart and soul of the radiant Indian Ocean. Or perhaps a trip to the far-off lush greenery and tranquillity of Southeast Asia is where your travel bubble is bound? Wherever you choose to travel – Pure Breaks is here to make sure you have the adventure of a lifetime with your travel bubble.
Be part of a Pure Breaks trip from late 2021/2022
Join with friends, family and loved ones on our exclusive Travel Bubble trips
What is a Pure Breaks Travel Bubble?
Whether it’s being thrown around hectic newsrooms or proclaimed from official government documents, the phrase “bubble” is poised to become an everyday expression. Some countries have formed ‘travel corridor bubbles’ that allow other countries restriction free travel across their borders. Many governments have coined the term ‘support bubble’ to allow people to form small, close-knit support groups of friends or family that have helped us get through these challenging times.
We recognise that these ‘bubbles’ have been a sanctuary of safety and support for many people, giving us the strength to keep going even in the face of our toughest challenges. We are therefore promoting the idea of Travel Bubbles; our way of encouraging travellers to take these same support bubbles on the road, as a safe way to travel the world and create positive and unforgettable memories together. A Pure Breaks travel bubble, in its most useful interpretation can be defined by these set of simple features:
- Sitting on the plane in your “bubble” with others you’re travelling with
- Sharing transport as one group
- Participating in activities as one group
- Sharing long lasting experiences with others from your bubble
- Controlling the spread of Covid
Benefits of a Travel Bubble
Whilst solo travel can be absolutely sensational, it does come with a few challenges (especially in the context of a post-pandemic travel climate). Travel Bubbles, on the other hand, have several simple, clear-cut benefits to consider when planning your next adventure:
- Financial benefits: Travelling as a group or more than one traveller often comes hand-in-hand with financial discounts, the larger the groups are. These discounts are often offered across transport, accommodation and activities – the more of you there are, the easier it is to spread out the financial cost. You can actually save a lot of money simply by travelling with some of your social bubble!
- Safety benefits: Travelling alone can feel rather daunting, especially now with the prospect of potentially having to deal with complicated procedures before departure and upon arrival into a new country. By setting out to see the world in your travel bubble, you will feel secure in the knowledge that your bubble has your back. This may be from the traditional safety in numbers and having the extra sets of eyes and ears to help keep everyone safe. Additionally, being in a travel bubble makes you more self-contained; your group can more readily book private transport and accommodation which means you can enjoy your travels whilst maintaining higher levels of Covid-19 safety practices.
- Organisation: Another simple, yet elegant benefit of travelling with your bubble is the sole responsibility of planning a trip rests on many shoulders, not one. Sure, there is a lot of excitement in planning a big trip, but sometimes it’s nice to share the responsibility with other people. It can be really refreshing to have input from other people – listening to other people’s suggestions is the cornerstone of having new experiences when travelling! In a travel bubble, you can delegate the planning tasks so that everybody has something to do, creating an efficient method of arrangements.
- Shared memories last a lifetime: Being in a travel bubble, you will experience and create treasured memories that last a lifetime with your loved ones. Together, experience the heart of cultures and witness the positive impact responsible travel can have on local communities. Sharing these experiences will also help to deepen relationships with friends, family and loved words, making the most of this time with them.
Faced with a burning desire to get back out and travel combined with the practical obstacles the current climate places in the way, Travel Bubbles are a very simple way to balance both the joys of travel with safety and security.
There is a vast world out there just waiting to be explored, and we only have a limited amount of time in our life to experience it. Take that trip you’ve always wanted as a family, with friends or loved ones and take that the first steps for your next Pure Breaks adventure!
Share with others
With the world now gradually opening back up, so too is the travel industry. It’s now time that not only can we start asking ‘where should I travel to next?’, but also ‘who am I going with?’. That is where travel bubbles come in. The ‘bubbles’ we have previously shared over the past several months have been a lifeline for many of us in these unprecedented times. So, what better way to get back out and explore the world again than by sharing it with the same people who have supported us and kept us safe all this time?
Travel – the six-letter word that unites all of humanity across the vast expanse of history. The word that now invites great anticipation and excitement after it’s long period of dormancy. We have all missed it dearly. Our goal is to offer ethical travel experiences; the way you travel matters. We want to provide unique and sustainable escapes in the world’s most bespoke and eco-friendly trips and accommodation, whilst also emphasising the method of travelling in a group.